A quick way to manage your WSL instances with a GUI.
Copy, rename, create, download, sync your distros in your LAN and use custom rootfs' with WSL in a GUI.
Quickly spin up LXC containers to run pre-made environments.
- Starting the program. YAY!
- Quick Actions (execute pre-defined scripts directly on your instances for quick configurations)
- Download and use Turnkey or other LXC containers (experimental, tested with e.g. Turnkey Wordpress)
- Use your own repository for rootfs' or LXC containers
- List WSL
- Copy WSL
- Delete WSL
- Start WSL
- Rename WSL
- Create WSL
- Download WSL
- Select rootfs from storage
- and more...
You can get in the Microsoft Store.